วันอาทิตย์ที่ 15 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

My inspired wedding theme: Vintage Wedding

These days I'm so into all the wedding stuff ^^"
I have too much time to spend since I'm not working anymore,
and my 2nd German course isn't start yet.
So today I'm googling for my dream wedding theme,, and this is it...
"Vintage Theme!"
I personally fascinated in vintage style and all,
I loved to dress like a vintage girl to go to work,
but now no more... after spending my life in Koh Samui for 6 months,
I'm not really care about dressing anymore.

"Vintage Wedding theme combines everything from yesteryear which cannot be replicated, replaced or needlessly forgotten. Hand made lace to embellish the  bride, old fashioned cottage roses, pink champagne and classic timeless style wrapped up in a big satin bow. You can just imagine this dream day, a quaint yet sophisticated soiree where nostalgia and cheerful memories fill the room, bathed with warm yellow light and filled with the sounds of clinking crystal glasses. It’s the muted palette of dusty pinks, champagne, latte and cream which allow this romantic theme to whisk you away to another world."





It would be great if I can have Vintage Wedding Theme 
(if I can convince my fiance)
It's so beautiful, charming and unforgettable for one of the big events in my life.
Then pls, if you pass by into this blog, I really want to let you know that..
I REALLY LIKE THIS THEME, SCHATZ!!!!! ♥♥♥

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น