วันเสาร์ที่ 14 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

New Chapter of Life :)

After I stopped updating my blog for 5 years,
I accidentally found my blog here again.
And decided to write things up one more time, after reading my old stuff.
It was cool to read and get to know how I was in the old days.
Time passed very fast, I couldn't keep all tracks of my past 5 years.
A lot of laughs, joys and tears.. that's why I'm here again.
I want to preserve all my precious memories.
Keep it here... for both myself today and tomorrow ^^

**********************

Unbelievable that I'm getting married!
As a girl, I want to look like a princess from fairy tales, of course!
My bridal dress should be beautiful and elegant :)
In my opinion, the perfect style for bridal princess dress-to-be is "Ball Gown",
it's totally gorgeous and glamor!


I'm planning that if I can't have my wedding in the church,
as I'm not a catholic. I would love to have short wedding dress,
with a small cute wedding party ...
it's going to be more convenient with short style...
but that's gonna be a bit stressful....as I have super big legs...
Praying that my legs are getting smaller before that day.





ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น