วันจันทร์ที่ 16 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Perfect eating day: with Farm Wedding Theme ;)

I wonder why I always lose the game...
I could make gooood scores but still always lose in the end!!
But... never mind... at least I make my fiance happy ;p

***************
 After intense match, I went to the market alone,
and had a super wonderful dinner!
papaya salat, shell, cake from Miki Ojisan and Vanilla Latte!

 nothing is greater than EATING!
I hope when I move to Germany, I wont have problem with food...
Wishing that there will be a lot of asian chilli for me XD

****************

As usual, I still trying to find my wedding inspiration..
Today I would like to present....
FARM WEDDING!


Thinking about gorgeous wedding in a cute barn... 
with a lot of wonderful animals around you such as:
chickies, goats, cows, rabbits, duck...etc...
I think its kinda romantic ^^"
I proposed this theme to my fiance and he said that I'm crazy haha!



I think it would be nice if we can have a small wedding in a barn
but ... in reality... if one wanna have a barn wedding...
they should have their own farm and barn...
if not, it wouldnt be so cool and can cost a lot more money too...






ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น